Party Barge Rentals
|Party Barge||Single Deck Barge – Up to 50 People||Double Deck Barge – Up to 70 People|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||$600||$700|
|Full Day (8 Hours)||$1120||$1320|
Saturday and Holiday Weekend Pricing
|Party Barge||Single Deck Barge||Double Deck Barge|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||$900||$1000|
Making A Reservation
- Party Barges must be rented for AT LEAST 3 hours on the week days, and at LEAST 4 hours on the weekends
- Anyone under the age of 18 is required to have a parent or legal guardian present during the party
- Any parties that have guests under 21 and are not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian will need to sign and Alcohol Waiver.
- A $250 deposit is required to make a party barge reservation. This deposit holds your spot, and also goes towards the overall rental fee.
- The remaining balance is due the day of your trip, prior to departure.
- We accept CC’s or cash, no checks please.
Items on Barge
- All parties will have a Captain and Crew Member(s) present on the trip.
- We supply the barge with two fold out tables.
- There is a slide and a bathroom on the double deck barge.
- A large 14-foot long paradise pad available for rent for the Single Deck barge only.
- Please note that NO objects (including toilet paper) are allow in the toilet. The bathroom is strictly for #1 use only!
- Barges are equipped with life jackets for everyone. You may bring your own if you feel more comfortable.
- There is a grill onboard for any type of food that you would like to bring. Our friendly staff are willing to assist you on cooking.
- There is also an aux cord that allows you to hook up any audio device to the party barge stereo system.
- We provide 20 chairs and two 12 foot benches, if you think you’ll need extra seating please feel free to bring your own.
What is allowed on the Party Barge?
- Allowed Items:
- DJ’s – no microphones or sub woofers
- Food and Beverages
- Items NOT Allowed:
- Trash Can Punch
- Jell-O Shots
- Customers over 21 years old are allowed to bring alcohol
- Glass is welcome, but plastic or cans are preferred.
- NO JELL-O SHOTS ALLOWED – NO EXCEPTIONS
- 2 weeks notice is required for cancellations.
- All cancellations within the 2 week time period of the trip will be required to pay the full amount of the reservation.
- Party Barge reservations can only be rescheduled on a Monday – Thursday – no exceptions.
No Show Policy
- Any no shows will be required to pay the full amount of the reservation.
- If it is raining at our office during the time of your reservation, no rental fees apply.
- If inclement weather occurs during your rental, in store credit will be issued.